Friday, April 9, 2010

Cristina Terre Acupuncture & Healing Arts

Please take a look at Cristina's blog and website for some information on what and how acupuncture can do to get you pain free and healthier... I have suffered from chronic neck problems for years.. Recently I was in such a bad state .. that it was quite painful and debilitating.. I finally decided to take Cristina's advice and try an acupuncture treatment. I had been hesitant but have known that is a valued alternative modality. I am so happy I did.. the relief I got in the first session alone prompted me to do another and I got more help with those two treatments .. than I had had in years. I am not a candidate for surgery .. so needles to say I am thrilled to have such great help. Here is her info.. Cristina Terre Healing Arts Blog and her website Cristina Terre Acupuncture

Spring is a great time to make our whole body smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment